No woman wants to be "seen as mutton dressed like lamb". Please let me guide you, as a unique individual, how best to be presented in fine art. It's my job. I'm good at what I do.
My Process, Terms, Advice & Costs
My process to create art, specific to you, starts with:
- Conversation. First online, then progressing to telephone and face-to-face (in person preferred, online otherwise). This is your time to ask lots of questions, start to know, like and ultimately trust me to create with you. I need face-to-face early in the conversation as otherwise, I have nothing to show you're actually a woman.
- Trust. We need to be able to trust one another before any lasting decisions are made to commission me, or any payment is expected.
- Respect. I maintain a strong and total respect for your dignity and femininity, throughout this entire process. You will never be expected to dress/undress from street clothes in my presence. Wherever possible a private changing area will be available.
- Cast-Iron-Guarantee. I will never identify you to any third party during or after our time together. Hence, for testimonials on this site, the names of all these kind and generous ladies have been changed. The BBC respected this guarantee when I was interviewed for BBC Radio, along with a beautiful lady who had come to me for a photo-shoot the day before her breast cancer surgery and then came again afterwards for a second session. The BBC interviewer changed her name and offered to have her voice altered.
- Creative Time. Any creative session with me starts from 3 hours. It's rarely shorter and is frequently longer, with rest stops whenever you want. These variables are unique to each person and to which process they are experiencing. All of these options are discussed and agreed at the commissioning stage.
- Commissioning & Payments. With offering a wide variety of creative services in varying media (photography, classical arts of pen and/or paint, body-painting and some body-casting) and to avoid confusion, after our discussions leading up to the commissioning, I write an outline plan of what is expected to happen during the creative session and afterwards. I send this document to you, asking that you sign it, in agreement, and return it to me along with a commissioning fee of 25% of the agreed total balance (this can be paid by direct bank transfer or Paypal Invoice). The creative session usually occurs 2-4 weeks after this time, at a mutually acceptable time and venue (thus allowing for a 14day cooling off period from the commissioning date). The balance is paid at the end of the creative session.
- Clients. For most ladies this is a "once in a lifetime" experience and just as I invest a lot of time in the process, pre, during and often afterwards, thus I ask a significant investment from my clients. This is probably why many of my clients have been professionals (solicitors, barristers, accountants, doctors), company directors, senior managers and ladies enjoying spending on themselves after difficult life-events. A small number have been "ordinary" women, doing something so "extra-ordinary" to remind themselves that they are alive, sexy and beautiful.
- Men. I will not accept a commission from a man, alone, or acting on behalf of a woman. My clients are entirely women. I do not work for men. In my early years of providing these services I came across a woman who was being coerced by a man to undertake a nude photoshoot for his pleasure. The creative process was not comfortable or very successful, as soon as I became aware of her predicament. Since that time I have been very strong on my no-commissions-from-men policy.
- Gifts. Ladies, please do not commission my services to create art, to be given as a "surprise gift" to your man. Most men will not enjoy discovering as "a surprise" that their partner has been nude before another man whom they do not know. If you have a male partner, I encourage you to talk to him and bring him into some of the pre-commissioning discussions. Though he will not be present during any creative session, it is important that he is as comfortable with me, as you are. This is a normal process for me, a process that many husbands and loving partners have been through already i.e. not something for you to worry about!
- Decline. Ladies, just as you may choose not to use my services after talking to me. If I don't feel the chemistry between us is right and supportive of a good artistic process then, I may decline to accept a commission from you. I decline approximately 15-20% of those ladies who approach me, for this "chemistry" reason.
- Retired. As of 2019, I retired and am living happily on a pension, with my wife. I undertake a small number of ladies-only artistic commissions per year, hence why this website remains active. I don't need to work. I choose to take on a small number of ladies to keep my brain active, to keep creative and simply because I enjoy it. My wife is always fully aware of who I am with, where I am and what I'm doing. She is fully supportive of my work, even in retirement.
- Cost. I don't publish a price list, as my services are nothing like going to a shop. However, I can give you some guidance of how I think when costing up a commission:
- "Once In A Lifetime" - All of my clients have approached me seeking a "once-in-a-lifetime" experience. This is what aim to provide.
- I price depending upon how much of "my time" I will be giving. For example: Sketching has little preparation and what I sketch, is the finished product, thus the amount of time charged is purely the amount of time I'm with you. For photography, there is preparation time, shooting time, post-processing time (usually longer than the shoot itself), client viewing time, then the time to prepare/make your final product and it's associated costs. I do not use online viewing galleries, I believe they can be hacked. I prefer to be able to guarantee the confidentiality of my clients' identity. Also, my services are personal, thus I prefer face-to-face whenever possible.
- Every person is priced upon their individual needs and thus I do not provide a price-list. As of 1st January, 2021 my prices range from a minimum £650 to in the region of £3500, depending upon your desires.
"Sensual creativity of the female form is not limited to the youth, it is available to all who are young-in-mind and spirit!"
How is "Body-Age" different from "Birth-Age"?
- Different bodies age at different rates and thus benefit from different artistic styles.
- Please be guided by my galleries showing different body-ages groups, as ...
- "no woman, wants to be seen like mutton dressed as lamb".
- Body age may be reduced or increase beyond your birth-age by your protection from, or exposure to, chemicals, stress, anxiety, smoking, sun-bathing, manual labour, severe illness etc.
- When we're talking, I will advise how best I think I could artistically create with your body. This advice will relate to how your body is ageing and which artistic medium will benefit it the most i.e. photography or, a classical painting for example.
An elderly lady walked through the gallery, she stopped before my nude study of a young woman and asked me "where do you get your models from, they're all so beautiful?" My reply made her smile, "You're beautiful, would you pose for me?" She laughed "Naked? I'm 75 not 25!". "Of course naked" I replied, "that's all I do". Giggling like a naughty schoolgirl, she pulled out her diary and asked "Would next Wednesday afternoon be good for you?".
- Have you seen her pictures? They're in my gallery.